The Master Landscapers of SA (MLSA) is the peak association representing the Landscaping Industry in Adelaide and regional South Australia.
MLSA is dedicated to promoting professionalism and quality practices throughout the industry.
Introduction to Landscaping
Helping apprentices start their landscaping journey
MLSA membership categories include:
- Commercial and Residential Landscape Contractors.
- Landscape Architects, Designers, Specifiers and Quantifiers.
- Landscape Maintenance Contractors.
- Manufacturers and Suppliers of a huge range of products and services to the Landscaping Industry.
- Turf Growers, Distributors and Installers.
- Wholesale, Commercial and Retail Nurseries.
- Landscape Design and Construction Students and Registered Training Organisations.
MLSA members are involved in construction, design, services, products and management in the Landscaping Industry. MLSA offers advice and support to our members regarding their legal responsibilities, licensing, insurance, dispute resolution, legislative changes, education, training and much more.
All MLSA members are obliged to comply with the MLSA Code of Conduct. MLSA Residential and Commercial Landscape Contractor members who carry out building work are asked to provide licence details. The MLSA Code of Conduct requires MLSA members to obtain statutory insurance where applicable.
Our members are qualified professionals who can work with you to improve your property value and lifestyle through providing services in Landscape Design, Construction and Maintenance in Adelaide and South Australia.