Membership with the Master Landscapers of SA is open to any person or entity engaged in the Landscape Industry (Landscape Designers, Commercial & Residential Landscape Contractors, Garden Maintenance Contractors, Landscape Industry Suppliers and Educators.
MLSA offers a number of benefits to it its members.
- First and foremost, MLSA is here to represent its members. Our aim is to deliver tangible outcomes to the sector that improve the business environment in which members operate
- MLSA operates under the logo of a reputable Australian Association
- Providing an opportunity to showcase work through the MLSA Awards of Excellence, to which each member is invited at the Annual Awards dinner
- Partnering with the Nursery & Garden Industry in SA
- Clearing of Plants from interstate
- Taking advantage of partnerships with SA based magazines to promote the industry and members
- Business mentoring, advice and coaching possibilities through partnerships MLSA endorses with the Office of the Small Business Commissioner and local Business Enterprise Centres
- Establishment of a website link on the MLSA website www.landscapesa.com.au advertising directly to consumers and with leads channeled promptly to members businesses
- Professional development opportunities through trade events and conferences
- Assisting Members with Industry certification and ongoing education
- Reduced rates on plant health diagnostics through SARDI and APAL
- Business exposure via participation in MLSA organised events
- Receiving regular information on landscape industry matters, including;
- Work Health & Safety updates. Award updates for the Gardening & Landscape Services Award (MA000101). Biosecurity SA updates for the Plant Health Act, Regulations and Compliance
- Networking opportunities with industry members on a professional and social basis with likeminded business people, building the future of the Landscape Industry in South Australia including NGISA and HASA and other members of the Horticulture Coalition of SA Inc.
MLSA members operate their businesses under the MLSA Code of Ethics that befits a quality organisation.