Important Note: Landscape Contractors whom are members of the Master Landscapers of SA either hold a current Builders Licence, or are in the process of obtaining one. It’s your responsibility to check with Consumer and Business Services ( or 131 882) to ascertain whether a Member holds a Licence at all and if so, whether that Licence entitles the member to perform the relevant work for which they have, or are to be, engaged.

Showing 4 results