Landscape Supervisor – Dirtwork Landscapes
We are looking for an experienced Landscape Supervisor to manage nature play construction projects across Adelaide. Site based you will need to show project management experience, white card, DCSI clearances, truck licence and machinery tickets.
For more information please contact Simon Reid on email@example.com or 0435 402 842
Irrigation Manager – Key Commercial Role
- Top 100 SA Private Business
- Leader in Landscaping- An Employer of Choice
- Combination office and field based role
LCS Landscapes mission is to be `Best On Ground’ by safely delivering to our clients quality landscape services on time and within budget. We care for the environment, participate in the community and value our employees.
LCS prides itself on its reputation for providing highly professional results, value for money and excellence in customer service. Staff efforts are acknowledged for achieving this reputation. Management and staff have successfully developed a positive working culture and aim to be an Employer of Choice.
- Positive approach to tasks and people.
- Effective time management.
- Strong commercial and team focus.
- Demonstrate high level communication, leadership & negotiation skills.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Irrigation estimation & preparing bill of materials.
- Irrigation/Technical qualification and/or equivalent experience.
- Management of Staff and Quality standards.
- Irrigation Design and AutoCAD skills would be beneficial.
- Strong knowledge of Irrigation technology.
- Manage inventory stock & suppliers.
- Plumbing licence an advantage.
Being a large and diversified organisation your talent will have the opportunity to develop into an exciting and rewarding career path with a competitive remuneration package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively, for a confidential discussion relating to this opportunity, please contact General Manager on
Landscaping Grounds Maintenance Team Leader / Field Staff Position
LCS Landscapes are currently seeking enthusiastic and experienced people to join our Grounds Maintenance team. Works undertaken will include maintenance of various commercial landscapes, aged care facilities and minor landscape construction work.
Candidates must possess the following;
- Certificate ll in horticulture or equivalent experience required.
- Experience in maintaining of public/ commercial landscapes.
- Experience in irrigation.
- Knowledge in all areas of garden maintenance.
- Current white card.
- MR licence an advantage.
- Spray ticket an advantage.
- Police and DSCI clearance an advantage
- 2 contactable work referees to be submitted.
- Positive attitude and work ethic.
- Attention to detail and quality of work.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Minimum of two years industry experience.
LCS Landscapes are offering Full Time, Part Time and casual positions. We are one of SA’s largest and most progressive landscape companies offering career development and training to the successful applicants.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Forward your application to email@example.com