Leading Hand – Southern Earth Landscaping
Southern Earth Landscaping is currently seeking a qualified and experienced Landscaper to join the team as our Leading Hand.
The successful applicant must be reliable, outgoing and highly skilled.
We offer the potential for growth and the opportunity to develop a career along side our evolving business.
- Experience in all aspects of landscaping including (but not limited to); paving, retaining, drainage, turfing, irrigation and earthworks
- Must hold and maintain a valid South Australian drivers license
- Have the ability to lead and manage a team
- High level communication skills and confident in liaising with clients
- Delivering a high standard of work
- Skid steer ticket, excavator ticket and experience operating machinery
- Current truck licence will be an advantage in the selection process
- Experience in project management
- Experience in meeting deadlines and managing KPI’s
The advertised position is casual but could lead to long term employment for the right candidate. Preferably, we are looking for this person to become full-time within 6-12 months.
Pay will be based on skills, experience and qualifications.
Available for immediate start.
Please send applications and enquiries to Blake@southernearthlandscaping.com
Landscaping Site Manager
We’re extremely excited to be on the lookout for someone to come and lead our small landscaping crew and help take it to the next level!
Tasks will include:
– Quoting/estimating jobs
– Site management
– Organising materials, staff, WHS responsibilities
– Hands on work
– Building customer relationships
Our current scope of landscaping works include: new lawn installations, irrigation systems, paving, plant installation, lawn and garden edging and small retaining walls.
Pay will be negotiable, depending on experience, skill set and qualifications.
The right person for the role must have excellent people skills, be meticulous in everything they do and not be the type to shy away from hard work or a challenge in front of them.
Please help us spread the word and find the right person for the role!
All enquiries to: email@example.com
Horticulture / Landscape/ Turf – Trainer & Assessor Position
- Exciting opportunity to join a long time established and now growing Horticulture RTO
- Share your skills and knowledge in Horticulture and its associated fields
- Full time position – immediate start
ARO Educational Services, is a Registered Training Organisation that has delivered accredited training to the horticultural industry for 19 years. Due to growth in their business they require the services of full time Trainer and Assessor in Horticulture – General Horticulture, Landscape and Sports turf.
The role of Trainer/Assessor will proficiently coordinate, deliver and assess Certificate II to Diploma levels in Horticulture (General Horticulture, Landscape and Sports Turf), along with individual units delivered as short courses. Delivery will be face to face at a student’s workplace, and in class settings.
To be successful in this position, the following qualifications, skills and experience are desirable:
- Possess Certificate IV in Training and Assessment – TAE40116
- Have attained Diploma in the relevant horticultural fields
- Understand the Agriculture, Horticulture and Conservation and Land Management (AHC) Training Package
- Demonstrated currency and management experience of the relevant horticultural industries and its practice
- High level verbal, written and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking abilities
- Experience in the management of projects and personnel
In return you will work for a supportive organisation that truly values its students and staff and the provision of education to the horticultural industry.
If you’d like to motivate and mentor others as a trainer and leader, demonstrating best practice and continuous improvement work ethics in the horticultural fields of General Horticulture, Landscaping and Sports Turf, then we’d love to hear from you.
Your application will include your current resume, and a cover letter that addresses the criteria above and outlines how your qualifications, skills and experience would see you successfully fulfil these roles.
Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like more information on the positions.
Hands-on Landscape Site Supervisor
Habitat Landscaping Services are looking to expand & we want YOU to grow with us!
We are looking for a hands-on Landscape site supervisor with experience in high end residential landscapes. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work on some of Adelaide’s best homes, for some of Adelaide’s top landscape designers & architects & pool builders.
About the Role
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and step into a leadership position, then we have a unique opportunity for a reliable and motivated individual who is interested in a long term career in Landscape Construction with us
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of landscaping including: paving, brickwork, retaining walls, irrigation, lighting, soft works and drainage
- Passionate, highly motivated and well organized
- Have the ability and experience to work unsupervised
- Current Drivers License
Benefits and Culture
- A unique and dynamic work environment
- An attractive above award salary
- Car provided for right candidate
- Potential for future growth with ongoing training
- All tools and PPE provided
- Full Summer and Winter uniforms supplied
- Work within a close knit team
After a change in the New Year and want to be a valued member of our landscape team
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please send your resume through.
Immediate start is available.
Experienced Hills-Based Landscaper
“Gardens With Style” is an award winning landscaping design and construction company servicing metropolitan Adelaide and the Hills region.
We are currently seeking an experienced Hills-based Landscaper to join our hard-working and professional team.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– To undertake a broad range of construction tasks including:
Paving, retaining wall and step construction and some exterior carpentry tasks.
Experience in stone masonry, building construction or the plumbing and electrical trades will be advantageous.
– To operate landscaping and earthmoving equipment. A current truck licence will be an advantage in the selection process.
– To undertake all aspects of garden installation, including turf laying, planting, weed eradication, irrigation and garden lighting.
– To have practical knowledge and sound experience in setting out “finished levels” with regard to paving and drainage issues.
– To coordinate the planning of work schedules and staging for the landscaping projects.
– A strong work ethic, enthusiasm and excellent team working skills.
– A keen attention to detail and a pride in your work.
– A high level of responsibility, initiative and autonomy.
– The ability to multi-task.
– Sound, practical experience in the planning, staging and completion of landscaping projects.
– A willingness to learn and to improve your skills.
We are offering a full time casual position with a three month trial period. We are very happy to discuss permanency following the three month trial period to the successful candidate.
We pay above award wages and provide a company uniform. The position will offer the successful candidate excellent job satisfaction working on the innovative large and small scale projects that our company specialises in.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Landscape Project Manager
Ecodynamics is a major commercial landscaper providing hard and soft landscaping solutions in Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales. Our Mission is “to be recognized nationally as the partner of choice in developing landscape solutions, products and services”.
- Construct and maintain successful landscapes in accordance with project designs and based on sound horticultural best practices.
- Interpret site conditions and characteristics and recommend appropriate responses
- Agree critical timeframes with other managers and clients
- Interpret and implement landscape plans
- Coordinate and communicate with clients and subcontractors as required
- Provide comprehensive record of on-site works to aid in the tracking of labour costing and project variations and the creation of ‘as-built’ drawings
For a full description of the role click here.
To apply to join the friendly team at Ecodynamics please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will have a positive attitude and the ability to work as a team.