Are you looking to move to Melbourne? We are currently looking for landscapers who are interstate and who want to relocate. Are you currently working for a business which won’t allow you growth in your chosen career? Stuck working for an owner/operator with no way to expand your skill-set, responsibilities or role? At MPF, we pride ourselves on offering a career path for a tradesperson, promoting in-house and offering greater responsibility and roles in our ever expanding company. Please contact us for a discrete interview and talk about your career path with us now.
We are seeking a trade qualified or highly experienced Landscape Construction Tradesperson to work on our construction projects around the Melbourne Metro area. You will work as part of our successful team and will be involved in all aspects of landscape construction including planting, turfing, earthworks, paving, concreting, irrigation, building retaining walls and other structures.
- Minimum 3 years experience or would consider recently qualified
- Cert III in Landscaping and/or equivalent trade experience
- Experience in hard landscaping essential
- White card
- National Police Check and Working With Children Check (or willing to obtain)
- Own transport and valid driver’s licence
- Ability to manage a crew and delegate tasks
What We Can Offer You
- Above award salary package
- Great working environment and culture
- Stability of a permanent position due to a constant flow of new and varying projects
- The opportunity for promotion and an increased role
- Now is the time to make your move to MPF Garden Company!
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org