The Master Landscapers of SA Awards of Excellence, held annually in November, offers MLSA members the opportunity to participate in many award categories that showcase their business in areas of their particular expertise, and recognize and encourage excellence within the Landscape Industry.
Entry into the MLSA Awards of Excellence is only open to MLSA members. Judging occurs in October each year!
MLSA Awards of Excellence categories include:
- Residential Landscape – Design Only: (a) over $100,000; (b) $60,000 to $100,000; (c) under $60,000
- Residential Landscape – Construction Only: (a) over $100,000; (b) $60,000 to $100,000; (c) under $60,000
- Commercial Landscape – Design Only
- Commercial Landscape – Construction Only: (a) over $500,000; (b) $100,000 to $500,000; (c) under $100,000
- Residential Landscape Business – operating for less than 3 years, any value
- Individual Landscape Feature – includes garden art, water features, lighting etc.
- Award for the Most Environmentally Sensitive Project
- Award for the Most Innovative New Product made available to the Landscape Industry in the past 12 months
- Landscape Maintenance – Residential
- Landscape Maintenance – Commercial
- Frank Ugody Memorial Award
- Industry Partner Award
- Judges’ Choice Award