APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Master Landscapers of South Australia
Save the Date! Awards of Excellence 2016 will be held at the Pavilion on the Park Friday 4th November. Tickets available for purchase from Friday 16th September.
Awards of Excellence 2016
Dear MLSA Member,
An invitation is extended to all MLSA members to submit entries for the 2016 Awards of Excellence. These prestigious Awards recognise and encourage excellence within our industry, as well as high-lighting new products and rewarding a commitment to the Industry.
Winners of each category will be promoted by MLSA in South Australia via SA Gardens & Outdoor Living magazine, nationally via Universal Magazine and worldwide via the MLSA website www.landscapesa.com.au & Facebook, Master Landscapers of SA.
Please be advised of the following important dates;
- Entries close strictly at 5pm on Friday 30th. September 2016
- Judging of entries Thursday 13th October & Friday 14th. October
- Awards presentation night Friday 4th. November 2016
Please take this opportunity for your industry and potential clients to recognise you and /or your company in your field of expertise. An Award of Excellence is a great marketing advantage.
Should you wish to enter
Read through the rules (see below)
Fill in the entry form
Select the brief for your category from options and attach to your entry form
If you have any enquiries or need assistance in regards to the application process, submitting your application or selecting your project and / or categories please contact MLSA Board Member Simone Wirkus on 0412 199 377 firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed PAPER entries may be posted to;
Master Landscapers of South Australia
C/O Simone Wirkus
TAFESA Urrbrae campus
505 Fullarton road
Urrbrae SA 5062
Or emailed to email@example.com
Rules of Entry
- Entries in the Awards of Excellence are open to current MLSA Members only
An entry consists of one project which may be submitted into one or more categories. Applicants must nominate under which category(s) they wish to submit a project on the entry form.
- MLSA Commercial members are entitled to free unlimited entries into any category.
Residential members are entitled to free unlimited entries into any category except Commercial categories where the limit is two entries at a cost of $110 per entry.
- A completed 2 page entry form plus brief is required for each individual entry. A project brief detailing work performed should be attached to each entry Refer to pages 5 -8 for relevant brief documentation.
- All Entrants must hold any licence(s) relevant to perform the scope of work they are entering.
- All Entrants must either be the principal contractor and responsible for the complete project
If they have only contracted for part of the completed project have signed permission from the principal contractor to enter their part of the work. Refer to entry form page 3
- Clients must be briefed by entrants not to disclose information which may influence the anonymity of the project during judging. Every effort should be made to avoid the presence of entrant’s staff during the judging process.
- Entries must have been completed within the preceding ten years, and not have won an award in the same category previously from MLSA.
- Projects within a 50 km. radius of the Adelaide GPO may be judged on site. Projects outside of that area must submit a DVD or power point presentation of the project with supporting photographs. For further information please contact Simone Wirkus on 0412199 377
- Independent Judges are selected to judge in their area of expertise, and are therefore required to award points in that area only, i.e. Design, construction or horticulture.
- All details of judging are kept in the strictest confidence, the anonymity of each project is maintained throughout the entire judging process.
- It is desirable to have a clear winner in each category however the judges reserve the right:
To award two projects equally if both are considered to be of equal standing
Not to issue an award if there are no appropriate projects in a category
Not to issue an award if the standard of projects in a category does not merit an award
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the entry criteria have not been met the entry will not be judged.